Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Papaya Collage Sampler

Today I am working on some more Halloween projects, but I wanted to share with you some cards that I made last week using my latest favorite stamp set called Papaya Collage (126612 C).

I think that from now on when I ink up a some new rubber I am going to create a 'sampler' that showcases different ideas on how to use the images in the set. I am really stuck on making 4 cards that can also be grouped together nicely as a gift.

Here is what I mean:


This was the first card I made...and it made me smile! It's not normally my style..the 'shabby' vintage feel..but once I started I couldn't stop! Here is a close-up of the bird..I actually cut it out by myself...and didn't cut off any of his toes!! I embossed the hat with clear embossing powder (I cut that out too!!)and added a pearl for his eye.
Inside view:


Here is the second card I made:
On this card and the next, I used the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and added some pearls (119247).
Inside:



Third:
All of them were spritzed with the shimmer mist (you can really see it here). But what is neat, when you spray vellum it curls! So this butterfly looks like it's really ready to 'take-off'!
Inside:


Last but not least:
and here is the inside of this one:



As I  have mentioned in previous posts...I LOVE the Champagne Mist shimmer paint. I wonder if I sprayed it on myself...if it would make 'me' feel pretty!! (Just kidding!!)
Additional supplies used:
Vellum Card stock (101856), Basic Pearls (119247), Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon (120999), Curly Cute stamp set (120510 C), stamping sponges (101610), 2-Way Glue pen (100425), Champagne Stampin' Glitter Glass (120997)

Just let me know if you have any questions, or leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Which one is your favorite??
Stampin' hugs,
Erin

Shop online 24/7 (even in your P.J's)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net

No comments:

Blogging tips