Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all~

Today is the officially the first day of Autumn, one of the most beautiful seasons...so here is a pretty picture:
Now...I know I don't need to tell you that canning is HUGE and these mason jars are all over the place from what they are intended to do, to crafts and even made into a stamp set!!

Perfectly Preserved Bundle saves you 15%!!

 
This stamp set called Perfectly Preserved is shown on pg. 29 in the Holiday Catalog and when purchased along with the coordinating framelits you save 15%!! The stamp set is sold in both clear or wood mount. Click here to purchase it in my online store.

Sadly I have not ordered it yet...but I am!! I have seen way too many cute goodies made with it...that it is now not just a 'want' on my wish list...but a 'need'. You understand right?? When it arrives, I will post my creative projects don't worry!!

Now for today's 'Catch of the Day' I have a Christmas card, I know wrong season~ but it's never too early to get a jump-start on your Christmas cards...

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings (120573 C), Rejoicing with You (126302 C)
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Natural Composition Specialty DSP (126917)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Versamark, Crumb Cake marker
Access: ultra thick embossing enamel (UTEE), heat tool (129053), color spritzer tool (107066), crumb cake 1/2" seam binding ribbon (122332), vanilla shimmer smooch spritz (118772)

Here is a close-up:

You can see how to create the 'cracked glass' look here.

Inside:


Next Friday I am hosting a Holiday Stamp-a-Stack and this will be one of the cards that we are making. If you live locally~ come say "hello"
Everyone will be able to make a total of 6 cards/envelopes (2 each of 3 designs). They will also make 4 gift card holders,  I will share the other projects early in the week.

Tomorrow I will post a quick video tutorial on 'how-to' etch glass using our dies for the Big Shot.
Take care and happy stampin'!
~Erin
Shop online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips