Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day 2012

Happy Saturday!! Today is World Card Making Day, this year I have spent the entire day crafting away in my studio (a.k.a basement). I wanted to share with you another 'Breast Cancer Awareness Card' that was inspired by the ever so talented Kimberly Van Diepen's. Click here for a video tutorial she made the other day on how her card was made. I had all the supplies on hand...and went to work. I really didn't change much~ but when I saw her card...especially how she embellished it with the ribbon (that girl knows how to make ribbon look so pretty!!) I imagined it being a Breast Cancer card...you could use it for several things...but this month is as you know...Breast Cancer Awareness Month SPREAD THE WORD AND SAVE A LIFE!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: From My Heart (126557 C), Tiny Tags (118592 C)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock (127848)
Ink: Early Espresso
Access: linen thread, (104199), 5/8" crochet trim (118481), Crumb Cake 1/2" seam binding ribbon (122332), vintage trinkets (118764), Big Shot (113439), Labels Collection framelits (125598), Lacy Brocade embossing folder (127819), Stampin' sanding block (129367), Subtles Designer buttons (119745)

The cards that I am sharing with you this month for 'Breast Cancer Awareness' will be donated along with a percentage of my sales for the entire month of October to Susan G Komen for the Cure.

In addition, towards the end of the month I will also host a 'Breast Cancer Fundraiser' Stamp Camp. Together...let's stamp out this terrible disease!!

Together there is HOPE
Take care,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips