Wednesday, October 10, 2012

'Over the Hill' Banner and Birthday Card

OMG~ I have a DELICIOUS recipe to share with you today~


 It is called Fresh Mex Mac & Cheese...I think it's heaven in your mouth! Follow me on Pinterest and look under Food, or click here for the recipe directly.

You're welcome!!!

Over the weekend I partied with my brother-in-law who turned 50!!

Here is the card I made:

Inside:
 
 
I also made a banner:

It was a long one... and reads 'OVER THE HILL'

Here are close-up's
OVER:
THE:
HILL:
I love the way it turned out,  not sure what DSP this one is...it's retired but was perfect!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Tonight I will gladly be eating leftovers!!

-Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Blogging tips