Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Color Challenge CC397 Vanilla Chocolate Pie

It has been about a week since I have stamped...shame on me! I was going through withdrawal...so thank-goodness for today's 'Color Challenge' over on SCS. It is even sounds yummy!!

Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Pumpkin Pie- Vanilla Chocolate Pie!! This is my kind of card!!

The dessert option was to make a 'Fall' themed card.

Here is my card:


When I read the colors chosen, I was excited~ but then when I went to stamp...I noticed that I didn't really have much left in my 'Pumpkin Pie' stash...(after a quick panic attack) I grabbed a piece of More Mustard CS instead for the card base and went to work. When I was coloring the leaves...I used mostly More Mustard ink...but here and there added some Pumpkin Pie.

Inside:


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Gently Falling (123804 C), Blooming with Kindness (126422 C)
Card Stock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Access: burlap, Postage Stamp punch (122344), More Mustard marker, Color Spritzer tool (107066), glue gun, glue dots (103683), Blender pens (102845) heat tool (129053), Vanilla Scented embossing powder (125590), Brushed Bronze Designer buttons (127833), Champagne Mish Shimmer paint (mixed with rubbing alcohol (116806)

Note: After trimming the piece of bulap, I used a leftover strand to thread the button (looks just like our linen thread!)

Please leave me a comment to make my day!!

Stampin' hugs,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips