Friday, October 5, 2012

Friendship Friday!!

I have two cards to share with you today. This first one I made for my friend Erin (hi Erin!) We recently reconnected after about a year or so and it's great!! I missed her laugh, long talks and understanding. You know...when you find a 'true' friend that really gets you~ don't let them go!!!

This card was inspired by Mary Brown's shown here. I liked it so much that the only thing I changed was the color scheme...to make it seem more like Fall. I hope she likes it!
Perfect sentiment: Friendship is a great place...I'm glad we're here (smile)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Best of Everything (123536 C)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango and Floral District DSP (126919)
Ink: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Access: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), linen thread (104199), Rich Razzleberry 1/8" taffeta ribbon (retired), dimensionals (104430), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Decorative Label punch (120907), glue dots (103683)

For this next card...I had received a call from my girlfriend Shelly (hi Shelly!!) while she was at work. She wasn't feeling very well and needed a 'pick me up'. Going home was not an option as she lives about 45 minutes from work~ so she had asked me if I could bring her some 'sunshine'. You know when it's that time of the month when us women feel miserable?? Here is the card that I made to bring a smile to her beautiful face!!
(also added some chocolate!!)
Here is the inside:
I thought this set was perfect..."They say this too shall pass...they just never say when"
Supplies:
Stamp Set: From My Heart (126557 C)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902)
Ink: Early Espresso
Access: Pumpkin Pie 1/8" taffeta ribbon (119253), White Organdy ribbon (retired), Big Shot (113439), Labels Collection framelits (125598)

You wanna know something crazy?? I didn't spritz either of these two cards..YAY!! I can go without...maybe for a day (wait until tomorrow's post...I'll probably make it shimmer!!)
Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips