Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Googly Ghouls Treat Box and Card

Happy Wednesday!! I am tricking myself to be happy..mind over matter right? My neck is still a 'pain in the neck' I would say a wee bit better today so I decided to work on some Halloween treats. Here is a quick card today:
If you know me...then you know I HATE spiders...the real ones..but this little guy from Googly Ghouls is so stinkin' cute!

I made it to go along with this:
It's a treat box that I 'CASED' from Angie's '12 weeks of Halloween'.Click here for the tutorial.
Here is the inside:
I filled a cello bag with Reeses Pieces...and I ate the rest (YUM!)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls (128063)
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (126906)
Ink: Basic Gray
Access: stamping sponges (101610), linen thread (104199), 1 3/8" circle punch (119860), 1 3/4" scallop circle punch (119854), Big Shot (113439), spider web embossing folder (120889), Scallop circle Bigz die (113468), Silver Foil Smooch Spritz (118771), googlies (127539)

Just wanted to quickly add that if you have not purchased the Googlies (eyeballs) what are you waiting for?? I have LOTS of eyeballs...and I thought I would pass on ordering Stampin' Up!'s...but they came along with a kit that I had ordered on pg. 27 in the Holiday Catalog.
Here are the eyeballs that I already had~

(as you can see....HUNDREDS!!) but you have to add glue to them!!!

So here are the Stampin' Up! Googlies (very cute name too!!) (item #127539)


These you just peel off and stick! I think the whole package is cute...they are silly the way the eyeballs jiggle all over the place...yes I am very easily amused! You get a package of 50 for only $2.50 (US)
There you have it, shop online in my store for any of the above mentioned supplies. Have a great day!
Stampin' hugs,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips