Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pop-up Owl Card Tree Trunk Tutorial

Wonder if the title should read 'Pop-out Owl Tutorial' instead. When you open the card, the owl pops out of the tree trunk~ so cute!! I mentioned last week that I would share with you a video on how I made this card:

Was hoping to get to it sooner, but Monday morning I pulled something (not sure what) in my neck/shoulder. So even though it was on the left side...and I am right handed~ stamping has been minimal. Not much you can do when you can't move your head! Plus...it's very difficult to stamp while on muscle relaxers...(wink).

Here you go:


Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Thanks again Emma for the inspiration, be sure to check out her blog at www.ladynthestamp.blogspot.com

Stampin' hugs,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J's)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

Erin, that's wonderful! I love your video tutorial. The changes you made are fabulous, LOVE the embossed woodgrain tree trunk, and the snowy owl too. That trick with the pearls is great too. Thanks again for including me on your video, that was too fun! Stamping hugs, Emma xx

Blogging tips