Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Color Challenge CC396 'Rich Mustard @ Midnight'

This is Miss Ruby...don't let that cute little face fool you~ she is rotten!!

While I was snapping shots of cards, she was in the basement with me and my oldest sonTyler. She is very curious about anything and everything you are doing!!
She is a 1 year old Puggle...pushing 30lbs! Think it might be time that she and her momma (me) start dieting and begin to exercise!!

Or perhaps could stampin' be considered a cardio workout.. if you did it really fast?? She could be like 'Stamper' over on Ann Clemmer's blog. Perhaps not...Ruby would probably eat my stamps!!

Anyway...today is Tuesday and that means that for today's post I have my Color Challenge card to share with you. This weeks colors are: Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard and Midnight Muse. I grabbed the three colors, and thought 'Fall' but when I looked at the gallery and saw the other 'Fall' themed beauties...I changed my mind and went a different route. I used the stamp set Pleasant Poppies which sadly I had not even used yet!! I bought this set when the catalog came out because it's my Mom's favorite flower...think this card will be mailed to her. Her favorite color is purple (another plus!)...I could picture this card representing a beautiful sunset in the Arizona desert. She lives right outside of Tuscon.

Here is my card:


Inside:

This card is SO EASY...doesn't use a ton of supplies...and looks beautiful!! My kind of card. I tore a piece of scratch paper and used it as a mask and sponged away...I thought about connecting the colors..but I liked the look with the bare Naturals Ivory CS showing in between.
 
Note: On the inside, I used the sentiment 'Imagine the Possibilities' from the stamp set 'Word Play' which is available as a single stamp~ click here for more details. There are two other stamp sets that are currently available to order as SINGLE stamps!! Yay!!! Check out my Online Store under promotions for complete details!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Pleasant Poppies (129499 C), Word Play 120651 C)
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory
Ink: Midnight Muse, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard and Versamark
Access: crochet trim (118481), heat tool (129053), Pewter embossing powder (124114), stamping sponges (101610), Designer ribbon slides (127834)

Have a great day!!

~Erin
Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com




No comments:

Blogging tips