Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Color Challenge CC395 'Heartfelt Thanks'

Today's quick and easy post...momma is 'no bueno' I can hardly move. But look at me go...in major pain...I STILL managed to stamp...have you stamped today??

Color Challenge CC395 'Perfect Summer Tango'~ this week's Color Challenge over on SCS is just that...to use Perfect Plum, Summer Starfruit and Tangerine Tango. My first thought screamed Halloween and to work I went...but then my stamping mojo stalled out on me...must have been the muscle relaxers!!

So I changed it up a bit...and added dessert! When the Color Challenge is created, there is sometimes a theme or technique..and sometimes there is an optional 'dessert' option. This weeks 'dessert' was to add a 4th color, Pool Party. So now we have a Perfect Summer Tango Party!

Here is what I came up with:


It was inspired by a card shown on pg. 143 in the last Idea Book & Catalog (2011-2012).
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases (120501 C)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit,Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Vellum
Ink: Sahara Sand
Access: Bitty buttons (118761), Whisper White Baker's twine (124262), Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (118309), Summer Starfruit 3/8" satin ribbon (126846), Sahara Sand Marker, Color Spritzer tool (107066), Big Shot, (113439), Hearts Collections framelits (125599)


I cut a smaller heart than the vellum one using Sahara Sand CS and covered it with snail adhesive, punched a bunch of tiny flowers...and covered the snail. Layered it onto the vellum heart and ta-da!!
Here is a close-up:

Easy and simple...what this girl needed today...as I am now heading back to bed to rest :(

Hoping tomorrow will be better!
-Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips