Friday, April 10, 2009

What would you call this??

All I know is that I like it!! We will be making these at my next Stamp Camp (April 24th) check out my calendar for scheduled events and see if you can make it..all are welcome!! Bring some photos to add...choose your paper and ribbon. These are covered on both sides with DSP and I sanded the edges using a sanding block (103301). Punched the holes with the Crop-A-Dile (108362). For these I used the Urban Oasis DSP (113978). Tied together with black grosgrain (109027). How fun would this be for kids to make and use to decorate with their friends pictures. The coasters I purchased from www.stamponthis.com You get a whole bunch for a great price and there are so many things to create using them! Hope you all have a great day!! ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips