Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Just a quick post for you all today! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and Happy Easter to each and every one of you!! The kids woke up early to see what Mr. EB left for them...they then woke me up complaining that the house was FREEZING!! It has been fairly nice here for the past few days (c'mon...it is the middle of April!). So I had turned the heat off...OOPS!! This morning it was 58 degrees!! Their jelly beans had frozen!! Now let's talk Stampin' Up! (I love SO many things about the Occasions Mini Catalog!) I ordered this Paperweight Kit from http://www.photoweights.com/ and they are so fun!! What a cool way to showcase your art or precious photos! Here I used the Great Friend stamp set (113792). I stamped the leaves with Kiwi Kiss on Basic Gray CS and the butterfly with Kiwi Kiss on Kiwi Kiss CS and cut that out. The embossing was done on a piece of acetate with Basic Black craft ink (YES I SAID CRAFT INK) with clear EP. This was the first time I have ever opened my black craft pad (didn't even know we sold it...until a few years ago!) I love it so much better than black EP with Versamark!! Such a bold image...and no boo-boos!! I then layered the acetate over the CS and used the Big Shot with the Circles # 2 die (114526) and I hald those two together with a square ice rhinestone brad (109113). The gift box uses the 4-pack Sizzlits Lots of Tags (114508). The rest of assembly was easy with the paperweight kit...enclosed in the box were a few dies cut out with the Beautiful Burretflies (114507) and Urban Garden DSP (112042). Off to smell the hubby cookin' in the kitchen and put a puzzle together with the kids!! Enjoy your day!~Erin

1 comment:

Shanan said...

I love my paperweight!!! Thanks so much for all of your creative work!!!

Blogging tips