Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Silly Chocolate bunnies...

Okay...I promised to post my version of the 'bitten chocolate bunnies' a few days ago...surprised they have not melted!! I have been so busy lately...and I can't even believe that Easter is only 5 days away!! YIKES!! Luckily I have gotten a head start and most of my goodies are already completed. Today it actually snowed (here in Va) Think it might be time to head south...cuz this is gettin' ridiculous!! Hard to believe that it's spring! This set uses a retired Stampin' Up! set called Bunny Hugs, it was featured in the 2007 Spring Mini-Catalog..and I thought these bunnies were the perfect shape to recreate the bitten butt and ears!! They could probably have been a bit darker brown...to look more like chocolate, but when I chose the colors and layout of the card...they needed to be lighter (perhaps they tastle like white chocolate!!) The words were just typed out on the computer. Thanks for looking, hope you all have a very Happy Easter and don't eat to many chocolate bunnies! ~Erin

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

I LOVE it! Too cute!!

Blogging tips