Monday, April 13, 2009

Oops...I totally CASED this one!

You know SCS is a love & hate thing for me...I love it for inspiration and sometimes spend more time looking on the sight than I could be stamping!! So for that I hate it...just think of all the goodies I could have made and come up with!! Has that ever happened to you? Please tell me I'm not the only one!! This card is what I made for a swap group I participate in. We had to make 12 cards and the theme was Sympathy. Normally I don't like like making 'sympathy' cards...because it's never for a good reason. So I headed to SCS for inspiration and landed at the Thoughts & Prayers section. I had borrowed this stamp set from a friend (thanks Shanan!!)...then after seeing SO many cute ideas...I realized I was out of time... and decided to CASE one..these two cards are different...can you tell?? Hmmmm. Give up? It's the buttons and flowers...gotcha!! It's also hard to tell from the picture, but the rose red background piece has a textured background from the Big Shot and Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I (114512).
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Thoughts & Prayers (113252)
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red and Pumkpin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Linen thread, large oval punch, Big Shot, SU! Backgrounds I, Designer Buttone button latte, Glue Dots
Have a great day!!
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips