Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a short post today...

As promised...I mentioned in my previous post I would show you what I made to go along with the card holder...here it is!
I know you are probably thinking...that's it?? I waiting all night and half a day biting my nails for this?? SORRY!! But yup...this is it! I made a beaded pen. I did it a bit differently than the SCS tutorial, I only had SU! brand sticky strip tape (104294). I also found that it was easier 'my way' than what was suggested on wax paper. I un-assembled the pen (Pentel RSVP brand) took the barrel and started at the top and ran the tape straight down to the bottom stopping just above the threads. Continue all around the barrel and remove protective layer to expose the sticky tape. My beads stuck fine without using a heat gun, (TIP: I keep my microbeads in an empty stamp case) stick the pen in and roll around pressing the beads genty into the tape. Voila!! Now..it's hard to see from the picture but I rolled a piece of the matching Sweet Always DSP (112468) inside the barrel of the pen. Have a great day! Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Blogging tips