Tuesday, July 17, 2012

RedBull...gives you Wings..

Not sure where to begin...but to fill you in about my 'M.I.A' it has been due to having a 'J.O.B'~ have you ever heard the expression 'just over broke'? Well....that was my job!! I became a bank teller for BB&T late last summer after attending Convention for Stampin' Up! and I did it for several reasons; part-time bankers hours (great schedule that would coincide with the kids school schedule), similar holidays (and they were paid days off!!), and of course the benefits were a huge plus!!

I met some great people, made some new friends, learned alot...even about myself (I am NOT a morning person!). I miss my co-workers already, but I missed being home more. The kids are now out of school for summer break and I had put stamping on the back burner (business wise) and I missed that too. Of course from time to time I would need to whip up something crafty... I did take pictures (stay tuned). So after much review and soul searching...I figured it was best that I return to my full-time job of being a mom. Besides...if I were to buy any more work clothes or shoes there wouldn't be any more room in my closet (maybe that's the real reason I left)...hence the 'just over broke' (J.O.B).

So now I will show you a few of the items that were made while I was working...made for wonderful co-workers at BB&T(Amherst St....my home away from home).  Here is a card that went along with the above Bonsai tree, (for my friend Sherri..who LOVES RedBull) and since RedBull gives you 'wings' I thought it was appropriate..
Here is a close-up of the birdie...made with the Elegant Bird Bigz die (125593).


If you live in the Winchester or surrounding area and would like to learn more about Stampin' Up! then check out my upcoming scheduled events or contact me today to host your own Workshop with friends and family~ we could make whatever you want (cards, scrapbook pages, crafts..etc).

No comments:

Blogging tips