Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feelin' Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is SO long overdue...but I just finished making a quick video on how to make the above fortune cookie. We made them at my last Stamp Camp for Valentine's Day and now that we are closer to St. Patrick's Day, I decided to make a 'green' one!!

These are simple to make and could be used for any holiday. They would make cute party favors, or as place settings with guests' names printed on the tags. (see video tutorial below).

I grabbed one of my older cameras to take these pictures and inside was an old memory card...as I was looking through them, I came across one that I thought I would share:
Here are my three babies playing in the front yard...look at the 'green' grass!! I can't wait for spring to arrive..it's right around the corner and I am SO excited!!


These pictures just made me smile~ from left: Aiden, Tyler and Regan (Spring 2007)



Here it's all packaged up ready for a co-worker who is moving to PA (Sherri...you will be missed terribly)!! These Kraft gift boxes come in a package of 4...they were featured in the Holiday Mini catalog and are STILL AVAILABLE!! Great for holding a jumbo cupcake, wrapped cookies and so much more!! Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!!
Here is a close-up:

Please note: the 'good luck' stamp is available to demonstrators sold as Incentive Stamps, this one comes from the set called Fourteen Phrases (116849).

Enjoy the video~

Stampin' hugs,
Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips