Friday, July 20, 2012

Redneck Wine Glass


Have you seen these?? I think they are hiliarios and VERY easy to make...click here for a quick tutorial. I mentioned in a previous post that we had two birthday parties to attend this last weekend. On Sunday we went to our friends farm...if you live in the Winchester or surrounding area..be sure to check out Skyview Acres. Fresh eggs, chicken and more!!

Anyway...I often have a difficult time making masculine cards...there are of course some stamp sets that 'scream' MAN...but you probably know what I mean. I also thought about what Greg (my friend) does for a living..he's a true farmer. So this is the card that I made:
It uses the stamp set called Countryside (120495 C). I stamped the image in Early Espresso ink and colored in with pastels. The background piece is a retired one called Chicken Wire...embossed with pewter embossing powder. Added some denim ribbon..distressed the edges and done!! Notice the tag on the wine glass?? That was made with the 4 YOU stamp from Tiny Tags (118592 C).

Q. How do you get a rooster to stop crowing on Sunday?
A. Eat him on Saturday!

Remember that July Stampin' Up! has a GREAT promotion called Reason to Smile.


Basically it means this:
Available July 1-31st 2012,  spend $50 and for only $5 you can have this exclusive Reason to Smile stamp set (choose wood or clear-mount). Click the above picture/link to see the images.
Get yours today by shopin in my online store.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!

Today I have my goodies coming from Stampin' Up! (I LOVE it when the man in brown comes to my door.) I have a workshop coming up for my friend Marie and I need to get CRACKIN'~ get it? My mind must still be on the eggs and chicken..going to have my breakfast now...have a great day!!

No comments:

Blogging tips