Tuesday, March 29, 2011

'Spring Rings'

Hi there!! Lots to fill you in on~ I had a fabulous Stamp Camp this past Friday!! Here are the rings that we made along with the two cards in my previous post.

Since Mother's Day is just around the corner these would be a great idea for a handmade gift!!

We used the Big Shot and Matchbox Die (114890) for the gift using Marina Mist textured CS and wrapped a belly band around the box with Springtime Vintage DSP (121782) andVictoria crochet trim (118481). Added a cute little tag using the Jewelry tag punch (117190) and Tiny Tags (118091 W, 118592 C) stamp set. Attach with a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets (118764) and voila!

Here are the other colors of Adornments (121879) featured in the Occassions Mini Catalog. They make great embellishments to you paper crafts too!! Glue them onto your next card or scrapbook page for some instant beauty!! You get 24 pieces (8 ea. of 3 colors) for only $5.95 US!!
Now...this past Saturday was so much fun!! I enjoyed the afternoon with several other demonstrators from the Northern Va area in Manassas for a 'Shoebox' swap~ it was SO much fun!! It was an event hosted by Kimberly Van Diepen and Robin Merriman . This was the first quarterly swap so in about 3 months or so...there will be another!! This event is open to all NOVA demonstrators so if you are considering becoming a demonstrator don't wait and join the fun today!! You can sign-up online by clicking 'Join Now' on my website.
Where's Erin?? Can you find me in the photo??

Here I am with one of my my downline gals Wendy~ "hi" Wendy!! We had a great time catching up, learning new techniques, enjoyed some fabulous food and of course there was LOTS of stamping!!
This is the card I came up with for the swap: It uses a new stamp set that will available April 1st called Hope & Strength...it's a BEAUTIFUL set so be sure to check back on the 1st for more inspiration using it. This card uses another 'sneak-peak' item... any guesses?? It's new DSP that will be featured in the next 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog..and it's all gorgeous!! Sometimes when I see our DSP I want it in drapery, furniture and more...shoot...I would probably eat it I like it so much!! The center glass marble is actually a removeable magnet and in tomorrow's post I will show a photo tutorial on how easy it was to make!!
In addition to being able to purchase the stamp set there is a new promotion that will begin April 1st called 'Spring is Blossoming' that will enable you to earn this DSP for FREE!! Stay tuned for more details (that will be posted April 1st).
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Stampin' hugs~ Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips