Thursday, March 3, 2011

Long Overdue...

I'm alive...not to worry!! It seems that for over a month now I have caught everything out there...I am SO sick of being sick!!
I have some goodies to share with you~ last Friday I was supposed to have a Stamp Camp but had to reschedule since I wasn't feeling well. So tomorrow is the day~if you live close by be sure to check my calendar for upcoming events. I have mentioned that whoever is wearing some green will get a special treat from me. This is a shamrock cookie cutter that will be given to guests that are sportin' the green. Here is a close-up:
Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Lucky Shamrock (121939)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Basic Black
Accessories: Linen Thread, Paper Piercer Tool, black gingham ribbon, 2 3/8" Extra-Large Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch
Here is a 3-D item that we will be making using the ever so delicious Hershey Nuggets...I wonder how much of a $ increase Hershey and other chocolate treat companies have made since being used by all us 'paper-crafters' ?? Here yummy....but boring~ right??

Now...here she is all made up into a cute little purse!! Almost too pretty to open up and eat!! I used the Ice Cream Parlor Paper pack that I earned FREE from the SAB promotion....remember there are only about 4 weeks left to earn fabulous FREE goodies!! (Sale-a-Bration Promotion ends March 31st). Here is a close-up picture, I followed a tutorial found here for the nuggets. The flower was punched out using the Boho Blossoms Extra large punch (119858) and secured with a brad from the Brights collection (119740). If you have any questions please ask or leave a comment!!

This card was so easy to do...and SO cool~ I was wondering how to get the embossed image using our fabric...thought about using starch or wetting it etc. But then voila~ I came across some blogs that featured this technique!! Not sure what it's called...or if it even has a name..if you know what it's called please enlighten me and leave a comment!! I am SO thankful for the all the amazing talent out there!!

Directions: Cut your fabric of choice (here I used our Springtime Vintage-121817 and the new Fun Flowers die 121812). Apply the fabric to CS of choice using our gluestick (104045). Emboss as you would plain CS with embossing folder of choice.

That's it...pretty simple! Here is the inside of the blue one.

We will also be making two other cards that I will share with you tomorrow. Until then...happy stampin'!!

~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips