Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just a quick post today to share something funny~ As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am able to be part of an exclusive sight from Stampin' Up! called Stampin' Connection and it's great...it connects demos from all over the world. Full of information from Business Tips, Techniques, Ideas/Inspiration and SO much more!! Today I came across a photo that someone had posted and it made me laugh~ She mentioned that she was recently at a stampin' event and they didn't have a knife...but she did have our Tearing Edge!!
Now be honest...great idea huh?? Have you ever used one of these?? I own one and haven't used it in awhile...might have to wipe the dust off and put it to use...cards or bread!!
Now here is a quick and cute project. I used the Marina Mist 1 1/4"striped grosgrain (119772) and Spring Vintage fabric (121817) along with the Circles # 2 die (114526 ). Added an Antique brad (117273), velcro and voila!
Here is the back:
Tomorrow I will post a video on how this came together...could easily be adapted to any occasion..my daughter asked me if I would make her one with St. Patty's day fabric...I said YOU can....it's easy! So stay tuned~ they are so cute!!
Have a great day!!
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips