Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is Blossoming!!

This is no April Fool's joke...seriously!! Grab bags are now available in my online store while supplies last!! You get to choose $5, $10 or $15 dollar bags. So grab your bag of Stampin' Up! products today! These bags will contain a variety of discontinued products such as: ribbon, Designer Series Paper, Accents and Elements, chipboard, and Simply Sent kit elements.
Please note: they will not contain stamp sets or tools.
You should use the following item #'s when ordering the grab bags and you may order as many as you like...but remember quantities are limited!!
Item #- Description
125873-$5 grab bag (containing at least $20 dollars of products!)
125874- $10 grab bag (containing at least $40 dollars of products!)
125875- $15 grab bag (containing at least $60 dollars of products!)
I mentioned that April 1st was going to be when you could purchase 'Sneak Peak' items (shown above) from the next 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog...well~ here you go!! Click here for our new 'Spring is Blossoming' Promotion!! There is even a way that you can earn them both FREE!! This Paisley Petals DSP is BEAUTIFUL!! These two products (the Four Frames stamp set and DSP will not be available again until July 1, 2011 so order today!!)

In other news (non stamping related)... I have had an odd injury now for about 8 weeks. It all started when I began running ALOT (about 4 miles every other day). I realized that I had a goal... I wanted to participate in a 1/2 marathon and working towards that goal I began training and really taking it seriously. I have been a runner for the majority of my life and truly enjoy it...and then all of a sudden I realized I couldn't stretch with my left leg, it hurt to turn my leg/knee out to the side. But it's not my knee...it seems that it's my hip/groin area. I thought at first that I had possibly pulled my groin so I rested it and waited...and waited some more. Now..8 weeks later I am exactly the same and waiting to have an MRI...ugh! Nothing makes you feel older than when you realize that you are falling apart!! Yesterday I went to see an orthapedic surgeon and had X-Rays but he felt that scheduling an MRI would show more detail and hopefully lead to a diagnosis. So since he mentioned getting plenty rest...that's what I'm doing. As I post this...I'm using my laptop (in bed) and for that I find myself needing to apologize for not posting sooner~ I meant to post a cute project and promised a photo tutorial for using the washers with magnets...so please be patient with me. It's coming!! I should be able to do it tomorrow when I head downstairs to my happy/stampin' space!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Stampin' hugs~ Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips