Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Here is a quick and easy little shamrock that I made using Garden Green CS. In real life it actually looks like piece of glass!!
Directions: Punch out 3 hearts from the Heart to Heart extra large punch (119881)and the stem from the Two-step Bird extra large punch (117191). I adhered them to a 3/4 circle punch (119873) using a 2-way glue pen (100425). Now comes the fun part~ apply 2-way glue to the entire piece and drench in glitter (I happened to have Stampin' Up!'s WAY old green glitter...it's probably from over 5 years ago!)
Tip: I have heard that you can die the dazzling diamond glitter using classic dye re-inkers) Sounds cool~ I just haven't tried it yet...but I'm sure you could search 'how-to'.
Then when that's dry you will cover the entire shamrock with a thin layer of Crystal Effects (101055). I stuck mine on to a hairclip with some hot-glue and voila!! I have asked my 11 year old daughter to assist me in showing how I made the bracelet in the previous post. Please let me know if you have any questions!! I think she did a great job!! Tomorrow I will be back to posting some cards~ I hope you all have a very Happy and Lucky St. Patrick's Day!! ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips