Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September Halloween Projects!!

Wow~ you would have thought that I just dropped off the face of the earth right?? Where have I been you ask?? Stampin' you silly!! I have SO many projects to post and hope I can get them all on here...I didn't host a Stamp Camp or hold any other workshops during the entire month of Augustm, and let me just say...that was weird!! We spent some vacation time at the Lake and then with the school year beginning...back-to-school shopping, hair cuts and just getting prepared for the school year took up all my spare time. I now have three children in 3 different schools...YIKES!! I can say that having a calendar has helped BIG TIME keeping everything straight!
Well enough about that... you want to see some cards and crafts!!
Here is what we made recently at my last Stamp Camp for September:
This shadow box card was inspired by the ever so silly Corinne (aka Roxy). I love how you can use the new 2 1/2" Circle punch (120906) for super quick assembly. I also used the Extra-Large Decorative Label punch(120907) along with the Extra Large Oval punch (119859) and added some bling (basic rhinestones 119246). I love these boots...thinking that they would even be cute as a tattoo!! The stamp set is called Wicked Cool (118738 W) (120600 C). Embossed the front of the card with the Spider Web Embossing Folder (120889) and ta-da!! (Thanks Roxy for the inspiration!!)
Here is the other card we made...a COMLETE CASE from
Diana Gibb's 'Bird's Eye View Card...can you spot the changes?? I didn't have the safety pins from the Vintage Trinkets collection (118764) but I do now!!! I searched all over town trying to find something cute and tiny and finally found some black ones at a local fabric store...but ours are better...in three different finishes and the come with cute little buttons?? Not sure how they missed all my previous orders...shame on me!! The stamp set I used here is called Dark & Dreary and was a MUST!! My husband even approved of this one since his business is called 'Black Crow Builders' we are a wee bit of 'crow collectors'! I should show you his new logo..HE came up with...yup I said 'he' . Perhaps I will share that with you next week, along with some ideas using our stencils...stay tuned!
Now the last project we made was inspired from Diana Ball-Seitz, have you tried these yummy little treats?? DELICIOUS!! It was so easy and can be altered for any occasion. She has posted a great photo tutorial so be sure to check it out!!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow to see more Halloween decorations...until then.. Happy Stampin'
-Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips