Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Holiday Extravaganza Sneak Peak

This little cutie is one of the cards that we will be making at my next Stamp Camp~ It's a Holiday Extravaganza! We will be making a total of 12 cards w/envelopes. There will be a total of 3 different designs and make 4 of each of them. The first one uses one of my favorite stamp sets called Holiday Lineup (111648). I love the expressions on the reindeer~ doesn't it look like Rudolph accidentally passed gas or something?? Love it!! The eyes were filled in using the white gel pen (105021) which made it quick and easy...you could stamp these silly guys and color them in, but this is so simple to make especially if you need a bunch in a short amount of time. Added some glitter to his nose, ribbon and used the jumbo wheel Santa's Lineup (113120) for a quick background.
This next one doesn't use 'traditional' Christmas colors~ but I loved the vintage feel of it. This stamp set is called Good Cheer (115326). I stamped the image on vellum CS using Rich Razzleberry and layered it onto a piece of Early Espresso. The Very Vanilla piece was embossed using the Finial Press embossing folder (115963) and then I just grunged it up a wee bit by dragging the ink pad over it. Here is the inside of the card:
If you are in the area and would like to join, please contact me ASAP~ space is limited. Be sure to check my website for other upcoming events. Cost for this Stamp Camp is $20 (Club members pay 1/2!!) Remember to bring your catalog for a FREE stamp!!
It's hard to believe that the holidays will be here before you know it~ so get a start on those hliday cards!! Holiday Extravaganza attendees will be able to order all the stamps and accessories used, they will be offered at 10% off and I will pay to expedite the order!! Orders must be placed same day (Oct. 29th).
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Happy Stampin'
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips