Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Handmade Holidays Promotion!!

Are you as excited as I am for the holidays?? They are quickly approaching and Stampin' Up! has assembled some great packages for you. Click the flyer on the right for complete details!! Remember that the promotion runs: Oct. 19 - Dec. 16. Enjoy 20% off these select holiday products. Your friends, family members and neighbors would SO appreciate receiving a hand crafted gift and decorated package! Another great holiday idea is to give these packages as gifts themselves!! I also offer gift certificates in any amount. Please contact me if you have any questions, you can shop online 24/7 or contact me with your order and payment info.
Contact me to schedule a workshop or class, and I'll show you project ideas with some of the products!
Be sure to check my Stampin' Up! website and click 'calendar' to see upcoming events I have scheduled at my home and contact me today so I can share with you so many great ways to bring warmth to your family and friends at a workshop. Which project we make is entirely up to you~gifts, cards, candles, scrapbooks and so much more!!
Happy Stampin'~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips