Monday, October 3, 2011

Shamrock Stampers Downline Meeting Goodies

First and foremost...now is a GREAT time to join Stampin' Up!~ check this out!!!


If you sign up to be a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator in October, you’ll get a FREE Big Shot. And if you already have a Big Shot, how about $100 in FREE product? Yep, that’s right! So if you’ve been looking for an opportunity to do what you love, while getting a 20 discount on your favorite products, now is the perfect time! Use the Big Shot die-cutting machine and Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive dies (sold separately) to create uniquely beautiful projects in a flash!!

In addition, the new-demonstrator Starter Kit–a steal at just $175–contains over $345 worth of stamp sets, card stock, ink, accessories, and business supplies-everything you need to start your new business.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have to join...it has been almost 10 years since I signed up and I am truly thankful for all my stampin' memories!! I was recently able to create an 'official' Stampin' Up! Group...we are called the 'Shamrock Stampers' and I would love for you to join our group!!

Lastnight we enjoyed a 'Shamrock Stampers' Downline meeting and after a quick discussion and MDS video we got down to stampin'. At this meeting I asked those that were interested to sign-up for a Holiday Themed Shoebox Swap. Here is the card I created:

It's a very easy 'quilt' card made using our new Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (124004) and 1" square punch (124094). So here is how I created mine~
Punch out a total of 20 squares and lay them out as a 'dry' run till you are happy with your quilt design. Then adhere to a piece of CS that measures 4"x5". I covered my entire sheet of CS with adhesive from our gluestick..made it SO easy to apply the squares. If you don't have our gluestick..then be sure to add it to your next order (104045). You get two of them and they seriously are the best!! Then center that piece over your Top Note die (113463) and cut out. Then I embossed it using the Snow Burst embossing folder (124096). Not done yet...now to finish it up I added some yummy 3/8" velvet Very Vanilla trim (125637), linen thread (104199), mini jingle bells (124116), and hand-made tags.

Lots of these goodies are from the current Holiday Mini Catalog. Man...it makes me so excited for the upcoming months. These toys are so fun to play with and creating these cards and gifts make me SO happy!!

Here is the inside:
It's a quilt right?? Warmest of Wishes?? Get it?? Oh.. sometimes I amuse myself .
This set is the Hostess set from the Holiday Mini (you can earn it FREE!). Here I stamped it with Early Espresso ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The last thing I did and it's hard to tell from the photos...is 'spritzed' it with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (118772). Oh wait...almost forgot the envelope! I 'spritzed' it too and stamped the front with Pines & Poinsettias (123762 W), (123764 C) ...which matches this paper perfectly!!!

Here is the card that Beth designed:   

It uses the Snowflake die (113460) and a Cherry Cola can~ cute huh?? Used the same embossing folder as noted above, added one of our glimmer brads (121003) then sprayed the whole card (inside and outside) with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806). Here is the inside:


Order your Personsalized stamp (pg. 172 in the Idea Book & Catalog) today to make those Holiday cards FAST!! It's 'short, sweet and right to the point'!

Here is Jean's card:
I had SO much fun making this card, it wasn't that it was difficult...just a bunch of steps...but the end result was SO worth it...can't you feel the warmth from the flames?? It was also the first time that I used our new Mica Flakes (124115) these little flakes are sure pretty..but if you don't like glitter or Easter grass...you may not likey...just sayin'.
 Here is the inside:
Thought it was perfect...maybe he wants to come down my chimney!!  Be sure to check out her blog for additional details.

This last card is Anne's with a dash of me... I changed mine a little. I didn't get a photo of hers...but have asked her to send me one and I will post hers as soon as I get it. 
The window was created using our 1 3/8" square punch (119877). Wouldn't it be great if Stampin' Up! made a die for this?? Behind that is a piece of vellum VS and I stamped the image in going gray, then flipped it over...notice how the image is different than in the catalog?? It looks more faded in person as if you are truly looking into a window...added some more Mica (aka snow). The faux wreath was made with Always Artichoke CS and our 2 3/8" scallop punch (118874) and 1 3/8" circle punch (119860). I embossed it with the Snow Burst embossing folder (124096) and added a Real Red 1/8" taffeta bow (119251). The last wintery step was spraying it with Frost White Shimmer Paint (116854).
Here is a close-up of the wreath:
 
Here is the inside of the card:


That's it for Christmas...now back to Halloween!!! Here in Virginia the weather sure seems like the holidays are upon us...it's FREEZING~ the heat has been on the past few days and the sunshine has vanished. Outside it's rainy, raw and wet..YUCK!! It's nice to stay inside and stamp the day away. I have lots of projects to share with you and since I'm off from work..I am taking advantage of my free time!! Here is a project that Anne made...I would love to take the credit but I just wouldn't have the patience to make this topiary.


Here is close-up:

She punched out about a million or so of the Blossom Triple Layer Punch (122464) and added cool little spiders using the Scaredy Cat stamp set (122555 W, 122557 C) then to make the bodies look 3-D here is a cool little trick~ color our Basic Rhinestones (119246) with a black Sharpie marker and ta-da....isn't it AMAZING?? 

Lastly here is what I made for my downline members who attended the meeting:

It's a box made using our Bitty Box & Envelope Die (115967) and Basic Black CS. The topper was made with the Pick Your Poison DSP (124001) and no...I did not use the Piece of Poison stamp set...because I forgot to order it (OOPS!) but I punched out the skeleton heads from one of the pieces of paper and 1" circle punch (119868) layered onto 1 1/4" circle punch (119861). Love those rhinestone eyes!!!
Inside:

.... a 'spooky' little hair clip.



Here is the back...I hot glued a 3/4" circle (119873) punched piece of CS to the back and then to the barrett.
This was really easy to make:
Details: satin fabric and tulle (is that how you spell that??)
Cut out circles using the Circles # 2 die (114526). My layers were:
-largest circle- 2 black, 1 orange
-2nd largest circle- 2 black, 1 orange
-3rd largest circle- 1 black
 Then you just heat with the heat tool (100005). I sewed them all together with the skeleton button and that's it!! I also sprayed mine with the Champagne Mist Shimmer...man I use that stuff on EVERYTHING!!
Told you it was easy!!
SO... just think you too can make all of these great projects quickly with our BIG SHOT!!! Join today!! Or...you can just buy one shopping (24/7) on my website .

Happy Stampin'
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips