Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally~ I made my first Diorama Card!!

Here is one of the cards that will be made at my upcoming Stamp Camp this Friday...it's called a Diorama 'box' card. Click here for the tutorial I followed by Dawn (gotta love her!!) I was always so intimidated to try one...because it looked so involved but I was amazed at exactly how simple it was!! So take a look and try it out for yourself!!

Here is an angled view to see the layers:

I began thinking how cute these would be as individual place settings on the table for Thanksgiving~ you could easily create personalized names printed with MDS (My Digital Studio). Great party favors...etc.






Details:
Card Stock: More Mustard, Very Vanilla and Spice Cake DSP (124003)
Stamp Sets: Gently Falling (123802 W, 123804 C) Hand-Penned Holidays (124310 W, 124312 C)
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede
Accessories: Linen Thread (104199) , Spice Cake Designer Buttons (124113), 1 1/4" circle punch (119861), 1 3/8" circle punch (119860), sticky strip (104294), glue dots (103683), Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker (120973), Color Spritzer Tool (107066)

Did you notice that I used those big ol' buttons AGAIN?? I'm on my third pack!! LOVE em'~ make sure you order yours before they are gone or before I buy them all!!
Please note: I used a retired Very Vanilla envelope for this card because my OCD was making me twitch...we now only offer the Small Open-End Envelopes in white (107286)...this size envelope is perfect for for this style of card.

Please let me know if you have any questions!! Have a great day!
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips