Friday, September 2, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog is here!!!!!



Can you believe it??? I have been waiting for this day~ being a demonstrator I had the privelidge of ordering early and have been playing with some of the new goodies....wait until you see my creations!! But now you too are able to order and get ready for the holidays. What do you like best about the holidays??

I LOVE the fall colors, food and spending time with family and friends. I think my favorite holiday is Halloween...I actually started decorating around the house 2 weeks ago...and you will soon see why. My poor kids think their momma has lost it...I bought a tree (a very primitive tree....it looks burnt!!) While I was putting it together Aiden (my youngest) asks "It's Christmas already??" I said..."No silly...this tree is brown..it's to celebrate Fall!". Of course..this was still in the month of August and the kids had not even returned back to school~silly me!!

If you have any questions on anything you see in the Holiday Mini Catalog, please don't hesitate to ask...I bought pretty much verything in there..and there are some COOL new tools to play with!!

Let me introduce you to Simply Scored (a scoring board)...LOVE IT!!
Details:
The Simply Scored Scoring Tool’s base fits paper or card stock up to 12" x 12" and features score tracks every 1/8". Features two easy-to-read rulers (with inch markings down to 1/8") along top and left side for perfect scoring. (One standard left-to-right ruler and one zero center ruler). Includes three moveable tabs and stylus. Bottom has non-marking, no slip feet. Measures approx. 15 1/8"x 13 1/4"x1"
Over the weekend as I finish my Halloween decor... I will show you what I made....but here is an up close sample of scored paper medallions made by Stampin' Up!...isn't it beautiful??
Happy Stampin'
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips