Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ouch!!

For those of you who know already I am heading to Tuscon, AZ on Black Friday. My mother had surgery yesterday...here is the procedure she had done: an anterior cervical laminectomy with fusion. OUCH!! (I am not even sure I can pronounce it!!) She will be feeling much better by then (we all hope) but will still be needing some help with getting around (she can't even drive for 5-6 weeks!!). I will always remember my first visit out there..I am an east coast girl and perhaps always will be but WOW!! What a totally different environment and I honestly LOVED it!! My memory card on the camera was full of photos and some of the things I loved to photograph?? The quails!! I loved them...and when Stampin' Up! came out with this stamp set I knew I had to add it to my collection! Inside :
Card details: CS- Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set- Happy Together (114314), Three Little Words (113254)
Accessories- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335), linen thread (104199), Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Big Shot (113439), Bigz XL die Tasteful Trim (120893)...LOVE IT~
Ink-Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
So, just a quick post tonight and a cute & simple card for mom...just to let her know she's in our thoughts!! Happy Stampin' ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips