Monday, August 31, 2009

Pink Flamingo Creations!!

This past Saturday I had a workshop , here were some party favors I made. I love this paper and am not ready to say 'farewell' to summer. The colors in are just so bright and cheerful!~enjoy!
Here are some easy party favors made using the Pink Flamingo DSP (113976) and the Big Shot's Scallop Circle Die (113468). You could use a variety of treats inside and here I used Snickers candy bars. This would be quick and easy as a Halloween Treat using the Cast-a-Spell DSP (115677). Wrap around treat and secure with ribbon. Yummy!!
Here's an oldie but a goodie..Post-It-Note holder: I love using coasters for so many projects. Here I covered the coaster with the same DSP and slipped some matching paper inside the barrel of the RSVP pen which was covered with clear micro-beads, added a binder clip and ribbon~ (this became the door prize). Very easy!
To the left is the hostess gift made using a class that I purchased from Andrea Walford's Demo to Demo class planning service(this was back in April 2009) called Fifth Avenue Floral. I recommend her sight/classes. Very easy to follow directions and illustrations.
These two pictures give you an idea on how the card holder opened. Isn't it cute?? I can see doing more of these over the holidays for gifts. They are so stinkin' cute!! Lastly..these were the cards that went inside. Hope you all have a great day!! ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips