Sunday, September 13, 2009

An apple a day...

Happy Sunday! Wow...the weather has cooled, football is on..anybody making chilli yet? Just wanted to share with you a card I made recently and I am actually about to try my very first video tutorial, so after I upload/post it... don't laugh too hard! For those of you who know me, know that I am 'technology challenged' I can turn a computer on, check e-mail, surf the internet and that's about it!! So for me to even go out and purchase a digital camera is HUGE!! Shhh..don't tell anyone but I was still using my video camera from over 14 years ago! Just the other day..I was logged on to Stampin' Up! for a 'webinar' on the new My Digital Studio. I was just amazed that I was listening and watching a tutorial like they were in the same room as I was and teaching me on my own computer!! Speaking of 'My Digital Studio' it is just the coolest thing on the planet..besides the Sizzix Big Shot of course!! I have played quite a bit and can't wait for the print service to be up and running (soon soon soon!!) This product will be available to customers beginning October 1st. Let me know if you have any questions about it. Now back to my card. The apple that you see is actually a magnet that can be removed. I plan on packaging some of these together for teacher gifts.
Card Recipe
Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy (111514) and Trendy Trees (113258)
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Ink: Soft Suede, Ruby Red
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers in the following colors (Ruby Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede), 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, word window punch, crystal effects, stampin' sponges, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Lots of Tags (114508), Stampin' Up! Perfect Details texturz plates (115962), silver brads, metal edge tags
Other: magnets and washers

No comments:

Blogging tips