Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Here....The Last Chance List!!

The Last Chance List from Stampin' Up! has just been released. Please contact me today if you have any questions. Click here to view the list for retiring stamp sets. Click here to view the Decor Elements line that will be discontinued. Don't be sad...be glad!! This only means that the new catalog launch is right around the corner and will be filled with so many more new goodies!! I have preordered my catalogs and as soon as they are in my hands...I will send to you. If you have not yet sent me your contact information for your complimentary copy, e-mail me today at stampingwitherin@yahoo.com . Also be sure to take advantage of the current Stampin' Up! promotionslisted on my website the accessories list has also been release and items are only available while supplies last. Several of these items are ata great discount...get them before they are gone!! Visit my website for more information and to view the updated list. If you need to contact me ASAP..please e-mail me or call me on my cell (540) 630-7000. Thanks and have a great day!! ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips