Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Clear Envelope Brag Book

These albums were made as 'thank-you' gifts for the teachers this year that my kids had. Hope they like them!!! My daughter Regan was involved with making them, she loves to stamp and it's so cute when she talks about becoming a demonstrator. She's only 9 and I am surprised sometimes with what she comes up with all on her own!! There is a tutorial on how to make these mini-albums on SCS. I can't believe that the school year is coming to an end...AAAHHHH!! I sent along in their gift bag a disposable camera where the kids can take pictures of their classmates in action and they can all sign the book.
So my BIG news of the day?? My new Stampin' Up! catalog arrived today and WOW!! They did a fabulous job...it's so pretty!! I love the new ribbons and kits and the In Color line??? I am always sad to see the old colors retire...but I love the new ones too!! When my order arrived today..I didn't know what to play with first?? The new colors, stamps, or Big Shot goodies?? I know..such dilemas!! My husband actually came home for lunch today and I barely said a word to him..I was too busy admiring the catalog! One of the new In Colors is called Soft Suede...and good thing I ordered the card stock...I have a piece taped to my bedroom wall..it's just what I was looking for!! We have had so many different paint swatches stuck here and there trying to decide what we liked...this color is PERFECT! So warm and soothing...I might even want to lick the walls when we are done! It reminds me a little bit of chocolate!! YUM!! I will have 'sweet' dreams for sure!!
Remember July 1st the new calalog goes LIVE!! (I can't wait!)

No comments:

Blogging tips