Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My baby turned 14!!

So my oldest just turned 14...I think I have to keep telling myself that so I will believe it! Where does the time go??Here is the card I made for him, it's also going to be one of the cards made at my upcoming Stamp Camp.
Are you local?? Come on by!! RSVP by the 28th so I can have supplies ready. We will be making 2 cards/envelopes and a 3-D Gift. Cost is $10 or FREE if you place an order of $40 or more on Friday. Out of town?? I am also offering this class as a 'To-Go-Kit' complete with instructions on assembly. Cost is $15 and includes shipping, or FREE with an online order on my website!! Contact me if you have any questions.
Stamp Camp
My House
203 Alpine Meadow Road
Winchester, VA 22602
(540)667-3799.
Or check my other scheduled events on my SU! website. Call me today to schedule your own workshop with your family and friends. We can make cards, scrapbook pages, teacher gifts...you name it!!

No comments:

Blogging tips