Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow...I will be a busy girl today planning upcoming events and making so many 'cool' little projects for you to make over the next few months. Be sure to check my website and click on Calendar to see if there are some you may be able to attend. All are welcome...so if you are local, come on by!! A few classes will be offered as 'To-Go' kits so let me know if you are interested in any of those.
A few things to mention...not only is July 1, 2009 when the catalog goes live, but so many things will happen!! I will be hosting an Open House with Make & Takes, door prizes, food and refreshments and it will be an opportunity to pick up your copy of the new catalog.
I will also be announcing new 'Monthly Challenges', the next 'Buying Club's will begin again, 3-D kit club will start, swaps, RAKs and so much more! So be sure to get on my mailing list to be kept up to date. Lets survive the hot summer months with these 'cool' ideas and stamp the summer away!! Contact me today if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule your own workshop with family and friends!

No comments:

Blogging tips