Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Patty's Day treat

Guess what gang?? I didn't use any 'Spritz' on today's projects!! I know...can you believe it?? Well...to be honest you'll see that I used a wee bit of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (mixed with rubbing alcohol)...but that's different!! (LOL)

I figured I would post earlier in the day so I wouldn't peter out...just ran 3.7 miles and I am a wee bit tired...the other day I saw a picture that a friend had posted on Facebook that read "I will run till I don't jiggle". I'm not sure why it made me laugh, but it was today's motivation. Anyway,on to today's goodies:


This card was pretty simple, very soft and elegant. It uses just a bit of the new Tea for Two DSP....which is such a shame it's SO pretty!! That's okay...it just means I have a lot left over to make more goodies!!
Here is a close-up, the vellum butterfly is stuck with one glue dot...and you can't even see it!!


Supplies
Stamp Set: Elements of Style (120045 C), French Foliage (121166 C)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP (129311), Vellum (101856)
Ink: Lucky Limeade. Versamark pad
Access: heat tool (129053), Pewter embossing powder (124114), Elegant Butterfly punch (127526), Decorative Label punch (120907), antique brads (117273), Very Vanilla 1/2" seam binding ribbon (120999), sticky strip (104294)

Anyone making corned beef and cabbage this weekend?? I am planning on making enough Saturday to have leftovers on Sunday. My husband and I are in a bowling league Sunday evenings...so I will be eating it twice!! From a lot of people I have heard it both ways: Love it...or hate it.
I LOVE it...the smell when it fills the house makes my tummy growl! Yum!! I also being from New England...add turnips to mine. The only time I eat them actually...an odd taste. I remember when I was young my mom would tell me to just add more butter to my 'potato' I thought it was the nastiest potato ever!! Funny how your taste buds change as you mature (yes I have matured!)

So in honor of St. Patrick's Day I have used this stamp:
It is featured on pg. 24 in the Spring Catalog called Lucky Day.
Note: This is only available as a wood mount stamp (129177 W) for $6.95.

Here is a treat to give teachers, kids neighbors...really anyone but remember to pinch them if they aren't wearing any green!!
Note: I used the Garden Green Marker to color just the LUCK~ cute!!!
This idea came from Kimberley Morris. Thanks Kimberley!! Inside it holds a Ghirardelli chocolate~ this one happens to be Dark & Mint (YUM!!)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Every Little Bit, Lucky Day
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, First Edition Specialty DSP
Ink: Versamark pad, Crumb Cake, and Stampin' Write Markers in Garden Green, Basic Black & Real Red
Access: heat tool (129053), Gold embossing powder (109129), Ticket Duo Builder punch (126883), linen thread (104199), sponge daubers (102892), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806), Vintage Trinkets (118764), Word Window punch (119857)

Here is another picture:

and the back:


Please leave me a comment if you like what you  see...or if you have any questions!! Take care and see you next time!!
-Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
website: www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips