Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CC417 'Get Whale Soon'

Hope this post finds that you are doing well...no illnesses to speak of, no injuries and hopefully NO MORE COLD WEATHER!! It was a beautiful weekend here in Winchester, Va. Both Saturday and Sunday were close to 60 (give or take a couple degrees) and SUNNY!!! Before you know it..it will be allergy season and time to start mowing the grass!! Yay(well...not the allergy part)!

Yesterady I didn't get any stamping done...was kinda pooped after a visit from my personal trainer. Then my maid came and cleaned the house...then a chef made came and made a delicious dinner...Ha! Then I woke up!! So when the evening had ended..I enjoyed a glass bottle of red and watched the finale to the Bachelor.

Today however is a different story, I decided it was time to make some St. Patty's treats. Those I will share with you tomorrow. Along with a video perhaps...we'll see. I visited SCS and looked up the color combo for some inspiration.

CC417 is the 'Color Combo' for the day: 'A Certain, Bashful Delight'...cute!!! Yes, they are indeed some 'springy' colors but as I started thinking about what I was going to make, I first thought 'baby'. Funny how you start with an idea and it goes in a completely different direction! The dessert option was to add a critter of sorts (butterfly, dog, cat etc.), so I went with a whale~ that's a critter right??

This card I made for my mom, she broke her foot/ankle and is in a cast and wheelchair. Ouch! 
Supplies
Stamp Set: Oh, Whale (129132 C)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Ink: Bashful Blue, Cerainly Celery, Whisper White
Access: Big Shot (113439), Happy Whale Clearlits die (129403), linen thread (104199), Basic pearls (119247), Vintage Faceted Designer buttons (127555), stamping sponges (101610), glue dots (103683), dimensionals (104430), Needlepoint Textured impressions folder (129383), 3/4" circle punch (119873), large oval punch (119855), scallop oval punch (119856), scallop edge border punch (119882)~ and one more thing...can you guess??

Ahhh yes...you guessed it..I used the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz AGAIN!!

Until next time,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
website: www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips