Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I know what you are thinking...this is just TOO stinkin' cute!! This baby carriage card made with the Big Shot and Scallop Circle die (113468) was inspired after seeing one on Yvonne's blog (be sure to check out her Big Shot projects!!) I knew that I wanted to make a baby card at my next stamp camp and after looking through my stash of stamp sets I didn't have any current 'baby themed' sets except for the Sock Monkey and his rattle...so after some blog hoppin' this is what I ended up with...and I love it!! ~Thanks Yvonne!! The colors are Early Espresso (textured CS)and one of the new In Colors Pear Pizazz (could be for either boy/girl) . Here is a close up of the inside of the card: the stamped sentiment is from Curvy Verses (114948).
The other card that we will be making is a wedding card. This was inspired/CASED from Splitcoast . I used the Full Heart Extra large punch (119883) and layered with the bigger heart punch from Punch Windows (115953) and Big Shot. The bride's dress and matching envelope were embossed using the Finial Press embossing folder (115963). I will also be demo how to make stamped candles..expect pictures of that in tomorrow's post. Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips