Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heart Treat Cups

Hello everyone!! Today I finally ordered my new goodies...I even expedited my shipping...Shhh! I just can't wait to check out the new clear mount stamps and new punches!! A few things to mention..Occasions mini catalog is valid January 5-April 30, 2010. The Sale-a-Bration mini catalog is valid January 5-March 31, 2010. Both can be viewed online, so just click the catalog to the right to download it. I have just scheduled some upcoming events, so if you want to come and play with me...click here. Or feel free to contact me if you would like to schedule your own workshop. I have to admit that the past few months flew by so quickly..the holidays always do!! I enjoyed taking time off from the 'business' part of stamping and truly enjoying stamping for what it means to me...my hobby. It felt so good making goodies for friends, neighbors and family. From coasters, candles, tic-tac-toe boards and cards to even learning how to sew and make purses!!! My daughter even made (and I mean she also sewed!!!) a backpack for school!!! I should have taken pictures to share with you all...just close your eyes and imagine....yup they were all beautiful and will be treasured!! So I hope that you all enjoyed the holidays and was able to spend it with the ones you love. Now I feel all mushy inside!! LOL~Now enough about that!! The card above uses the new Heart Shaped treat cups...LOVE them!! Listed below is the recipe. Remember you can stay warm, and shop 24/7 via my website!! PLUS for every $50 you spend you can choose a FREE product out of the Sale-a-Bration Mini Catalog!! Recipe: Stamps: Sweetheart stamp set (available in clear or wood mount) Paper: Bashful Blue textured card stockOld Olive textured card stock Whisper White card stock Ink: Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad, Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad Accessories: Heart Treat Cup, Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon, Full Heart punch, Scallop Edge punch, and Stampin' Dimensionals Instructions: Punch scallop strip from Old Olive textured card stock with Scallop Edge punch. Adhere to card. Adhere strip of Whisper White card stock to card over scallop strip. Stamp heart image in Real Red ink on square of Whisper White card stock. Punch out center of heart image with Full Heart punch. Insert Heart Treat Cup and fill. Peel off adhesive cover and adhere Heart Treat Cup to card. Stamp Heartfelt Thanks in Bashful Blue on card. Tie Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon around card. Stamp leaves and bird image in Old Olive and Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Cute huh?? Check back tomorrow for another sample using these cute cups!! Let me know if you have any questions!! Until next time...happy stampin' Stay warm~ Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips