Thursday, January 7, 2010

Be Mine Treat Cup

Brrrrr!!!! Even though it is FREEZING outside...I am so excited for tomorrow!! My Stampin' Up! order with all my goodies is supposd to arrive..that is as long as we don't get too much snow!! I think they are only calling for a few inches..but the kids are praying that there is enough for the schools to close. This weekend I have one goal...to get my fingers all covered in ink...paper scraps all over the floor..glitter in my hair...I will be a happy girl and will have new projects to share with you all during next week. Card Recipe Stamps: Sweetheart stamp set (available in clear and wood mount) Paper: Bashful Blue textured card stockOld Olive textured card stock Real Red textured card stock Whisper White card stock Ink: Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad Accessories: Heart Treat CupCrushed Curry polka dot ribbonFull Heart punch Scallop Edge punch Instructions: Adhere strip of Bashful Blue textured card stock to center of card. Adhere to Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon to card. Stamp Be Mine in Old olive ink on square of Whisper White card stock. Punch out center of heart image with Full Heart punch. Insert Heart Treat Cup and fill. Peel off adhesive cover and adhere Heart Treat Cup to a second square of Whisper White card stock to seal the cup. Punch scallops from Real Red textured card stock with Scallop Edge punch. Adhere scallops to back of Whisper White square. Adhere Whisper White square to card. I just love these treat cups!! Both the heart shaped and circle shapes...of course for Valentine's day you could put all sorts of treats and small candies inside. Let me know if you have any questions and stay warm!! ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips