Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daisy Purse...cute huh??

Here is a cute little purse I CASED from Kerin Sylvester's blog. Click here for a link to her fantastic blog, I also have posted it the right side of my blog where you see all of my personal favorites. It was so easy to make (my kind of project!!) perfect for those Mom & Me classes, hostess gifts, bridal shower favors?? I could go on and on! This uses the Pink Flamingo DSP (113976) Remember to save the back piece that comes in your package of DSP. Glue them together for added strength and then run it through the Big Shot. Take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous special on our Designer Series Papers and textured cardstock: Buy three packs of Designer Series Paper or 12x12 Textured card stock and get one FREE in May!!! Go to my WEBSITE to place your orders 24/7!!

No comments:

Blogging tips