Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Just In!! Our new 2013 Color Refresh!! and FREE Shipping!!

This just in: Color Refresh!!!

First... before I share with you the color changes (keep your pants on!). I want to say when I saw them...I was both happy and sad. I hate to see favorites go (espicially when you have just purchased a new pack of card stock in that particular color). But I agree with Stampin' Up! in keeping up with what is trending and fresh. I find too that when I rearrange/organize my color families I am eager to play and become familiar with all of the changes. Besides my stampin' closet is needing a make-over. Wanna see my stash??
Only if you ask nicely!


One of my favorites that retired a few years ago was Crushed Curry...and recently I mentioned that and what do you know?? That one is returning!! Yay!!

So..here they are:
Dicontinuing:

  • Regal Rose
  • Pretty In Pink
  • Bashful Blue
  • Certainly Celery
  • Baja Beeze
  • Riding Hood Red
  • Bravo Burgundy
  • Not Quite Navy
  • More Mustard
  • River Rock
Stock up now on your favorite colors and don't forget to include Ink Refills if you already have the ink pads! Here is a list of the new and returning colors that will be available on June 1st:

  • Bermuda Bay (returning from a few years ago)
  • Calypso Coral (In Color staying)
  • Wisteria Wonder (In Color staying)
  • Pear Pizzazz (returning from last year)
  • Soft Sky
  • Pool Party (In Color staying)
  • Blushing Bride (returning from last year)
  • Crushed Curry (returning from last year)
  • Island Indigo (In Color staying)
  • Smoky Slate
Here is a video that showcases the new collections (the curtains in the background look like Crushed Curry!! (Just click the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOoCRT0Ux2w&feature=player_embedded#t=1s

Also...be sure to take advantage of FREE SHIPPING April 6th-April 8th!!
You can place your order through my online store by clicking the logo below or you can contact me to place your order!


Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Have a great day, I will be back later today to post a few goodies!!
Erin

website: www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips