Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Raining Flowers Color Combo CC421

Another beautiful 'spring' day, I was able to turn off the heat yesterday...and the windows and doors can now be open to allow a nice warm breeze, it's so soothing! Today is a relaxing day~ decided I was not going to clean the house, workout or mow the grass. Can you believe it's time to mow already? I could probably get away with it for a few more days. Honestly we mostly have weeds in the yard but what is healthy and is actually 'grass' has turned a lush green and thriving. So I guess the higher patches are what need to be mowed. I think I'll wait for the hubby to take care of it over the weekend (I'm nice like that).

Today's share~ is another Color Combo from SCS, it's called 'Black Coral Breeze' or CC421. Basic Black, Calypso Coral and Baja Breeze. You can use a neutral color of choice and add optional dessert which is either burlap or the use of triangles. I decided to add dessert...hey there aren't any calories...what could be better??

Here is my card:


I knew that I wanted to try making a 'chalk' board looking card....not sure if this qualifies looking like a chalkboard but I liked it and it worked. Think this one will be sent to my sister-in-law Lisa. Hope she'll like it!

Inside:

Supplies
Stamp Set: En Francais (109521), Loving Thoughts (125845 C), Raining Flowers (122767 C)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral
Ink: Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake
Access: Big Shot (113439), Fun Flowers Bigz L die (121812), linen thread (104199), sponge daubers (102892), 3/4" circle punch (119873), Sycamore Street Designer button (130923), burlap

Thinking about going to go and get a pedicure...but that would require me shaving my legs (that's not relaxing). Thought earlier about scheduling a hair appt. (need to cover the grays). But that too would require me getting dressed in something I can be seen in (too much effort) Instead...I think I will soak up some sun and catch up on my book!! I hope that today you too were able to find some relaxation.

Take care and see you next time!!
-Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
website: www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Blogging tips