Thursday, February 7, 2013

To 'CASE' or not to 'CASE'...is the question

Hello there and welcome~ can't wait to share with you today's post. In my personal collection of blogs that I LOVE to follow is Elizabeth Price's blog. Be sure to add it to yours~ she is AMAZING!!

I will get to her and my 'CASE' in just a moment...but first let me explain.
The past couple of weeks months have been trying. Since before Christmas, a time that everyone should be celebrating with family and friends is often the worst time of the year for me and my family. My husband is a self-employed contractor/carpenter and this time of year is always slow. Lately is has been extremely difficult finding work and he has been home quite a bit. If you live locally....call me!! He is great~ has TONS of references and can do just about anything!!

Anyway...a few weeks ago can't even remember when, Aiden my youngest came to inform me that there was a leak in the basement...the ceiling. Ughhh!! After holes were cut we discovered that it was 'minor' (thank-goodness!) Then a week later, the toilet in the half bath started making funny sounds, it would run all the time, gurgle and gasp as if it were coming alive! It's also the only toilet we have not yet replaced in the house (what does that mean???) We had a hard time finding the guts to fix what was wrong...not sure of the exact 'toilet' lingo~ but anyway John fixed that yesterday and started repainting the walls and ceiling in the basement because he was home. So...for that I am grateful that he is as 'handy' as he is...and could help me put the basement back together for Stamp Camp this Friday (yup...tomorrow!!)

Well...wouldn't you know it, I went into the storage closet late last night and noticed water under the water heater...SERIOUSLY????
I think I have kept my sanity throughout this time with stamping...and a few glasses bottles of wine.
Luckily it doesn't seem to be anything major...it has to do with the water pressure coming into the house and since we replaced the guts in the toilet...the pressure seemed to be building in the water heater and was coming out of the overflow pipe. So... we need to install an expansion tank?? I just nod and agree...sip more wine and stay out of the way holding a flashlight when asked. So at some point over the weekend, he'll try to tackle the water heater. In the meantime...momma had to get ready for Stamp Camp!!

That is when I decided that the easiest thing to do was to get on the computer and search for inspiration...I came across Elizabeth's beauty (click here)and the light bulb went on...angels were singing...you get the idea!

To CASE means to (C) copy (A) and (S) steal share (E) everything. So...I did and thank-you to Elizabeth for creating such a beauty and making my life a wee bit less stressful!!

We will also make a coordinating gift:

It's a 2 1/2"x 3 1/2" frame I found and I'm sure it will brighten someones day. For Valentine's or any other occasion.

Supplies (for both)
Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter (129252 C), Tiny Tags (118592 C), Sale-a-Bration Bloomin' Marvelous (129654 C)
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Baja Breeze Core'dinations (129321), More Amore DSP (129301)
Ink: Crumb Cake
Access: Basic Pearls (119247), linen thread (104199), 5/8" crochet trim (118481), Big Shot (113439), Honeycomb embossing folder (129378), sticky strip (104294) , jewelry tag punch (117190), small heart punch (117193), Hearts a Flutter framelits dies (130159)

Note: you can save $$ and purchase the Hearts a Flutter Bundle (131098 W, 131097 C)

Please let me know if you have any questions, leave me a comment and let me know what you think and remember to check out all of Elizabeth's beauties!!

BIG hugs,
~Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s)
website: www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips