Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Home Decor..'SAB' style!

Now you know by now that Stampin' Up!'s promotion Sale-a-Bration (SAB) has officially begun...hooray!! Who doesn't love earning FREE and EXCLUSIVE goodies!!!






This FABULOUS promotion runs until  March 31, 2012.
  1. Contact me today to schedule your workshop or check my upcoming scheduled events by going to http://www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net/


*If you have not received your copy of the SAB mini catalog and the new Occasions mini catalog in your mailbox from me (and you have ordered from me this year) then the mailman ate it. So just let me know so I can send you another one. If you have not ordered or seen me in the past year and would like to have one, just reply back and tell me! Be sure to include your current mailing address so I can get it to the right place.

If you are unaware of how this promotion works, then let me just fill you in quickly:
For every $50 spent (before tax, S&H) you may choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration mini catalog. There are some exclusive sets, My Digital Studio downloads, and even sets from the Idea Book & Catalog too.

Place a qualifying $150 workshop and in addition you can earn a FREE tote. Please note, that the tote is not for online orders, please e-mail me your order and I'll place the order for you to ensure that you receive it!!

In addtion, if you decide to sign up to become a demonstrator during this promotion then you can choose to have a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper each and every month OR choose a FREE Digital Download..it's your choice and those savings add up!! You can sign-up on my website at http://www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net/ and click the 'Join Now' tab. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Here are some samples to get you inspired for Valentine's Day and all of these products were made with ONE pack of Everyday Enchantment DSP...I love this paper, it's so shabby chic! I have earned several packs of this beautiful paper and can't wait to make more goodies, so stay tuned!! Yes...that does mean I have spent alot (hee hee!!)
Very simple, quick and easy and the hubby helped me figure out how to hang the hearts, I thought they would also look cute over a window or hung on a branch? Here is a close-up:


Here is a glass block that I bought at Lowes and I think that this little guy will get decorated seasonally...won't that be cute?? I put a 10-count strand of lights inside and the picture really doesn't do it justice...it's so pretty IRL. Here is what it looks from the back:


All of these projects came together pretty quickly because of the Big Shot and dies...I LOVE our new Framelits, these used the Hearts Collection (125599). Shhhh....there are even more designs coming out too!! I am SO excited!

I also used another new product in the Occasions Mini Catalog...the scented embossing powder (pg. 35)...remember how we had to make 'scratch-n-sniff' cards with  clear embossing powder and Kool-Aid?? Well...this is already done for you. You can smell it immediatly after you remove the lid of the powder. I embossed the angel and tag on the glass light and on the hanging hearts below the 'love always' tag. I used the vanilla (125590) and it's faint but elegant. Not sure how long the scent lasts...but it's pretty cool so far!!


Here is a close-up:




This banner was fun~ or maybe I should say funny...I cut the pennants and then the hardest part was trying to figure out in what order did they look best...since I used only 1 piece of DSP per pennant I wanted the other side to be 'pretty' too!! So...after a couple glasses of wine and a fun little game that my daughter Regan and I came up with, this is how it ended up. She would hold the small pennants, I had the large ones...we then took turns like playing cards and layed each one down making sure that we liked the colors on both sides and that it matched the previous one (guess you had to be there) . We both agreed that we liked it..then it was off to decorate and we LOVED it finished and hung! Here is the other side:



Here is a close-up view of these cute little accordian flowers..these are so fun to make. We now have a die that makes these too!!! Thank-you Stampin' Up!

Additional Supplies Used
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip CS (for all the letters), silver glimmer paper (124005)
Accessories: small heart punch (117193), full heart punch 119883), glue dots (103683), sticky strip (104294), curly label punch (119851), linen thread (104199), Victoria Lace trim (118481), Neutrals Buttons (119743), crop-a-dile (108362),  Simply Scored (122334), Perfect Pennants die (123126), Serif Essentials alphabet die (113464), 3/4" circle punch 119873), 2 3/8" scallop circle punch (118874)

As always, if you have any questions... let me know!!
Stampin' hugs~ Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips