Friday, October 16, 2009

Why didn't the skeleton go out on Halloween?

He didn't have any "body" to go with!! Hee Hee!! I crack myself up sometimes...here is one more~ Whay wasn't there any food left at the monster party? Because everyone was a "goblin" it up! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...it brings the kid out in everyone! I plan on being Jane Jetson this year for Halloween...for those that know me~it's perfect!! It was that or Miss Piggy...and Jane won the vote! Last Stamp Camp I had to postpone because so many people had sick children..or were not feeling well themselves..I hate this time of year when everyone comes down sick. You will want to put October 30th on your calendar for my regular Stamp Camp, we will be making 2 cards/envelopes and a 3-D item (Cup-a-Soup holder). Great to give to someone who could use a "Get Well Wish". So I hope now all of you are healthy and able to attend some of these events. This Sunday's Holiday Stamp-A-Stack (October 18th) you will be able to make these items: Pat & Patty (she is dressed as Dorothy this year for Halloween!) In between are Peppermint patty treats..aren't they cute?? Plus you will be able to make this Top Note Treat Box that holds a Reese's peanut butter treat (yum-yum)! PLUS these two Halloween cards/envelopes using the Twick or Tweet stamp set (116497).I love this set and the skeleton is so cute when you add googly eyes...just too funny! These cards were CASED by the 'great' Jen Sanes of www.simpleandsincere.com so be sure to check out her blog and awesome talent..sometimes the simpest cards are the best...and great to use when you need to mass produce!!

No comments:

Blogging tips