Friday, October 16, 2009

Brrrr!!

Wow!! What happened to Fall?? It feels like winter outside~ guess that's why I have been in the mood for Christmas..don't tell anyone but I have been singing Christmas carols to myself while I stamp! This Sunday I am having a Holday Stamp Camp. If you live in the area, come on by!! I will have chili and cornbread to keep your belly full while stampin'. We will be making 12 holiday cards/envelopes Cost is $25 Click here to view my Stampin' Up! website for all upcoming scheduled events. Contact today to schedule your holiday workshop with your family and friends. The above pictures are what we made at my last Stamp Camp..see you don't want to miss out on all the fun things we get to make!! The tutorial for the accordian album can be found here. I love this idea, and altered it a bit to include photos, a gift card, notes, etc. Each page has a pocket made with the DSP. Isn't it cute?? Great idea for N-O-E-L or B-A-B-Y..just change out the paper and color scheme! Contact me if you have any questions on this project or any others you see on my blog.

No comments:

Blogging tips