Friday, October 9, 2009

2 posts in one day??

Perhaps I have the H1N1...I shouldn't even joke about that!! You know I'll be coming down sick next week because I just jinxed myself. I just wanted to share what we made at my last Stamp Camp. I am actually about to post a video for this too....my second video tutorial~WOW! I hope not to sound so dull and boring!! I love these little Sweet Treat Cups (116802). You can fill them with all sorts of goodies, here I used small confetti leaves for the 'fall' season and to celebrate our local Hot Air Balloon festival. If you live locally, I highly recommend checking it out, just click the link above for more information. I haven't been up in one yet, but one day soon I hope to...this time of year would be so pretty!! Let me know if you have any questions and hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Blogging tips