Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!! Filled with Love Promotion!!

Happy New Year folks!! I have been telling myself to post, post, post something...anything on this blog and never found that I had the time!! I then decided to wait until the new year, so here we are~ a few days later.... ta da!! I had decided to wait until today's date (January 4th) since it's also when the Occasions Mini Catalog is available to order from!! Have you seen it?? You can download the online version by clicking the catalog at the right (or the link created in the text). If you would like me to send you a copy in the mail just send me an e-mail with your address!! All I can say is WOW!! It's hard to pick a favorite item, there are 'sew' many to choose from! There are these stamp sets called Sew Suite (121933 W, 122009 C) and Button Button (122026 W, 122040 C) and a jumbo wheel called In Stitches (121946) and FABRIC to match~ I would say that these goodies are my latest favorites from the 'Oh Sew' Suite Collection (pg. 32).
Here is a project I made using the some of our newest fabric called Sweet Stitches (121818). I cut the fabric using the Big Shot and Scallop Square die (115950) and adhered it to the plate using 3-M spray adhesive. I took another picture to show the plate..the edges are raised and will make a great 'catch all' in my craft area...especially for our new Designer Buttons!! Now...on the top of this post I added a picture of the Filled with Love Promotion (Dec. 17th-Jan. 24th). With this bundle (available in either clear or wood-mount) you will receive the Filled with Love stamp set and the Love Patterns DSP PLUS a pack of Bitty Buttons...so contact me today to order your bundle and get filled with love~and bitty buttons!! Or shop 24/7 on my website.
Happy Stampin'~ Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips